Thursday, October 25, 2012

1,000 Views-Thank You!!

I started this blog on Sept. 9th of this year.  It all got started because my family suggested that I stop ranting at them about the election and write it all down in my own forum where it might do some good.  They reminded me that I have something to say.  So, for once, I listened and here we are.  

From 9/9 to 10/13 I achieved 500 views.  From 10/13 until 10/25 I topped 1,000 views.  That's less than two weeks!  The only way this blog is promoted is through Facebook, Google plus and Twitter.  This blog has spread because not only do you take the time to read it, you take the time to share it.  I can't begin to tell you how amazed I am.

I write to you (almost) every day, and often, more than once.  I do this sitting at my kitchen table, cup of coffee at my side from 8am when my daughter, Tabitha gets on the bus, until around 11am.  I read a lot of information, and then I share my thoughts.  Really it's whatever is on my mind.  

I know a thousand views doesn't sound like a lot--but to me, it is.  Especially in such a short amount of time.  I really think we may be going places here!  So, thank you all for taking an interest in what I have to say; and thank you for taking the time to share it with your friends and family as well.  I am truly and deeply grateful, and I promise that as long as you keep reading it, I'll keep writing it faithfully.  

Again, I thank you!

PS.  Write your thank you notes the old fashioned way with these Papermate Mirado Woodcase Pencils - 72 Pack - Wood Pencils (Google Affiliate Ad)  (I gotta pay the bills somehow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment